The MINI FIX by Q, if it’s not obvious already, is the Mini Action version of The Fix. Advantages and features mimic its short action big brother, but with a few changes. The mini FIX has a smaller receiver and bolt assembly, accepts the M4 magazine, has a smaller bolt assembly and is offered in 300 BLK.
This pistol utilizes a custom SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Brace designed specifically for the mini FIX.
What is a Pistol Stabilizing Brace?
"Invented by SB Tactical, the Pistol Stabilizing Brace is an accessory which, when added to a large frame pistol, provides the the shooter with an additional point of contact, greatly enhnacing the control of the host firearm"
FEATURES & SPECS:
- PISTOL STABILIZING BRACE
- ONE-PIECE RECEIVER
- 45° SHORT THROW BOLT HANDLE
- FREE FLOAT Q-SERT HANDGUARD
- AR / M4 MAGAZINE COMPATIBLE
- FULL-LENGTH M1913 PICATINNY TOP RAIL
- MUZZLE: Threaded & Tapered Muzzle w/ Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake
- TRIGGER: 2-Stage Match
- AR CONTROLS
8" 300 BLK
- WEIGHT: 4 lbs 7 oz
- LENGTH (OPEN): 26.75"
- LENGTH (OPEN AND FULLY EXTENDED): 27.95"
- LENGTH (FOLDED): 17.13"
- BARREL: 8 INCH, 1:5 Twist, Tapered Profile, Stainless Steel
- THREADS: 5/8-24
- ACCENT COLOR: Black