Built for professionals and embraced by home defenders, the Staccato P is approved for duty by over 325 law enforcement agencies across the country (e.g. Houston Police Department, Las Vegas Metro Police Department, Texas Rangers) and carried by thousands of officers across the country. The Staccato P is chosen for its proven durability, reliability, accuracy, and performance. Protect yourself and your family with the gun trusted by America’s heroes.
The Staccato P with optic option ships with a front sight which is designed to co-witness with industry leading full-sized red dot optics such as the Leupold Delta Point Pro, Holosun 508/509, Trijicon RMR, Sig Sauer Romeo One, and others; to add an optic, the appropriate Staccato 2011® optic mounting plate must be purchased. Optics, mounting plates, and kits are sold separately
When purchasing an optic-ready Staccato firearm on Staccato2011.com, we will provide FREE mounting and red dot zeroing with the purchase of a red dot optic and the required optic plate for your 2011® pistol.
Lead Time: 60-90 days
*Co-witness sights are required by all major Law Enforcement agencies when red dot optics are authorized for use.*
For CALIFORNIA, if you are not an active law enforcement officer, you CANNOT purchase any Staccato firearm
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel: 4.4 Inch Bull Barrel
- Sights: Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic Front, Staccato 2011® T.A.S II Rear
- Optic-Ready: Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Dawson Precision® Optic System Rear
- Trigger: 4lbs With Ambi Safety Levers
- Dimensions: Length 8.0 X Grip Width 1.3 X Height 5.5 – Width At Safeties 1.49 – Weight 33oz / Empty – No Mag
- Frame: Certified American Billet Steel
- Magazines: 2x 17-Round & 1x 20-Round