ENGINEERED FOR ACTION.
What happens when you combine over 35 years of research and development with feedback from the most demanding military end users?
You get the M107A1. While it may share the same iconic look and legendary reliability of legacy Barrett firearms, that is where the similarities end.
Utilizing state of the art design, manufacturing, and materials, every component of the rifle has been engineered to be lighter and stronger than its predecessors. In addition to a 4-pound weight reduction, the M107A1 is optimized for use with a sound suppressor, providing a much-needed signature reduction capability to the warfighter. Lighter, stronger, more accurate, and more capable; the M107A1 has truly been engineered for action.
- Caliber - 50 BMG
- Operation - Recoil Operated, Semi-Automatic
- Barrel Length - 20" (508 mm)
- Twist Rate - 1 : 15" (381 mm)
- Overall Length - 48" (1219 mm)
- Weight - 27.4 lbs (12.4 kg)
- Mag. Capacity - 10 Rounds
- Rail Length/MOA - 23” (584 mm) 27 MOA