Size Matters. The Browning 1911-380 combines two of John M. Browning's most lasting innovations - the Model 1911 and the 380 ACP cartridge - into a modern, lightweight pistol. Unlike most of the modern "pocket pistols" that chamber the snappy 380 ACP cartridge, the 1911-380 is slightly larger to better manage recoil for improved control that makes follow-up shots faster and more accurate. The longer barrel increases bullet velocity for more downrange punch and improved accuracy. The grip is compact, yet is long and wide enough to allow the shooting hand full purchase for added shooting comfort.
- FRAME – Composite; Fully machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails
- SLIDE – Blackened stainless steel; Matte black finish
- BARREL – Rust-resistant; Target crown
- ACTION – Locked-breech action; Single action trigger
- GRIPS – Composite panels
- FEATURES – Fixed combat sights; Eight round magazine; Extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety; Extended slide release; Beavertail grip safety; Commander hammer; ABS carry case included
Boasts a high strength/lightweight composite compact-size frame at 85% of the original 1911, machined steel slide, target crown, fixed combat sights, eight round magazine, extended ambidextrous manual safety, and skeletonized hammer.
Item Number - 051905492
UPC - 023614044468
Caliber - 380
Barrel Length - 3 5/8"
Overall Length - 6 7/8"
Weight - 16 oz
Magazine Capacity - 8
Sight Radius - 4 3/4"
Barrel Finish - Matte
Receiver Finish - Matte
Front Sight - Combat
Rear Sight - Combat
Barrel Material - Steel
Checkering - Molded
Receiver Material - Black Composite
Trigger Finish - Matte Black
Trigger Guard Finish - Matte Black
Magazine Type - Single Stack
Trigger Material - Alloy
Trigger Guard Material - Composite
Case - ABS
MSRP - $749.99