This rifle is will kick your dad's rifle's A**
The Fix by @ is the biggest step forward in bolt-action rifle innovation since 1962, and is the foundation of what our company believes in - science and innovation.
We identified a gap in the market, set goals to successfully reinvent the traditional design, and developed a product far superior to the industry's conventional bolt gun. This isn't just another custom 700 pretending to be something new. This is something new.
COMMON FEATURES & SPECS:
- ONE-PIECE RECEIVER (NO CHASSIS = LESS WEIGHT)
- 45° SHORT THROW BOLT HANDLE
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE FOLDING STOCK
- FREE FLOAT Q-SERT HANDGUARD
- SR-25 MAGAZINE COMPATIBLE
- FULL-LENGTH M1913 PICATINNY TOP RAIL
- MUZZLE: 5/8-24 (6.5 Creed/ .308) and M18-1.5 (8.6 BLK) Threads, Tapered Muzzle, Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake
- TRIGGER: 2-Stage Match
- AR STYLE CONTROLS
16" 308 Win Specs
- WEIGHT: 6.3 lbs
- 1:10 Twist, Lightweight Profile, Stainless Steel
- COLOR: Q Blue Accents
NOTE: USING CARTRIDGES MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR SEMI-AUTO RIFLES MAY CAUSE LITE PRIMER STRIKES DUE TO THEIR HARD PRIMERS.